Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Learner Guest Post!!

So I gave some learners the option of writing a letter to America to post here. Here are some letters I got back. Enjoy!

Letter 1: Thikukutu Given, grade 7

Hello. How are you? I'm awesome here in Namibia. My name is Thikukutu Given. I'm a friend of Miss Emily Brown. I am in grade 7, Miss Emily teaches us English and Maths and I am a clever boy because I always participate in English and Maths.

One day miss Emily was sick and I went to visit her there I met her friend Kait and I even did some Maths work there. I enjoyed staying with Miss Emily and Miss Kait. I even watched some movies with Miss Emily.

Greating to you all and your family. Even Mr. Skip and Miss Brown too the parents of Miss Emily.

Letter 2: Lutaka Mutwamezi Philosophy, grade 7

Hellow!!! My name is philosophy my surname is Lutaka the use to call me my culture name Mutwamezi I live in Kabbe Area in Linyandelo village means we suffered alot

I wish you to pray for me to pass

Best wishes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment